[Asterisk-Users] Auto callout - reminder - is it possible?

Roger Hanson roger at makarios.us
Mon Jan 24 01:57:13 MST 2005

I'm trying to get a script working on a website to send out automatic
email reminders to customers reminding them monthly to change furnace
filters.  I haven't got one running successfully, yet.

That made me think - could it be done with a phone call using Asterisk?
A monthly automated phone call to remind people to change their furnace
filter?

I have no ability to figure this out myself, but can it be done?  Has it
been done?  Can I just search for an Asterisk application to do it and
customize it for my own use?