[Asterisk-Users] sip - h323 translation stability & capacity limit

Lubomir Christov voip at minitelecom.org
Sun Jan 23 23:17:24 MST 2005

HI John,

It also depends which H323 channel you will use for this translation.
I can recommend you to use the chan_oh323 from inAccess Networks -
according to our experience it's much stable and bug free channel.
Our Asterisk based translation system is running much stable with
chan_oh323 ......
The sip-h323 &  h323-sip translation now is working pretty well :)

Best regards,
Lubo

---------
AppRadius Project: Full RADIUS AAA support for Asterisk PBX
http://appradius.minitelecom.org/
---------