[Asterisk-Users] zaprtc from bristuff? not there?

Spencer Nassar spencer at bim-inc.com
Sun Jan 23 21:28:40 MST 2005

I'm trying to take advice to use "zaprtc from bristuff" (from both a
posting here and references on voip-info) because I have a 2.4 kernel
SMP machine.

I've downloaded and installed bristuff-0.2.0-RC3a and now have the
modules zaphfc and zaptel loaded.

Running meetme says the extension is invalid (I've double checked
meetme.conf and extensions.conf).

There is no zaprtc version in that bristuff package (I thought there
would be based on other posts).  Trying to load zaprtc 0.0.1 gives the
same error as the standard asterisk distribution.

Do I download something more recent than zaprtc 0.0.1?  Can anyone tell
me were (no luck googling)?  Other insights?

Thanks much!
Spencer