[Asterisk-Users] Music On-Hold problem

tom at inspirednetworking.com tom at inspirednetworking.com
Mon Jan 24 11:31:57 MST 2005

i have had some problems with music on hold. some of the handsets havnt been able to put people on hold...

When using a grandstream 101 i push hold it puts the other end on hold but doesnt play the music. although when i do it with a x-lite client it does put the other end on hold and stats the music.

i havnt been able to get the grandsteam clients to play the hold music yet though :/

NOCC, http://nocc.sourceforge.net