[Asterisk-Users] VoIP Providers and Backbone Servers

lonnie at outstep.com lonnie at outstep.com
Sun Jan 23 13:58:56 MST 2005

Hello All,

Well, my explorations in to the world of VoIP is proving fruitful and in
the near future I am hoping to have my small VoIP online service up and
running ready to help promote the industry and hopefully gain a few
customers in the process.

Additionally, I will soon have my IAX and SIP softphone ready that will
handle video, audio, and text communications.

I am looking for quality and fair priced service providers so that I can
add some of thier servies to my VoIP service which will start with an
Asterisk PBX and some reliable Billing software (still trying to decide,
but Trebas or ASTPP looks like it will work for me to get started.)

In particular I will be providing Phone-Phone, Phone-PC, PC-PC, and
PC-Phone connections.

I am looking for services like

1. PSTN Termination Services (Good International Rates)
2. 800 Tollfree  access line services
3. local, national, and international analog access line services in
addition to my Asterisk PBX, if they exist (for my Phone-* services)

and other services that you think are useful.

Any suggestions or comments are appreciated and if you know of a quality
service that I am looking for then now is the time and I invite your

Thanks to everyone on this for giving me such great help,
Lonnie