[Asterisk-Users] Best VPN server for * and woad warriors using windows?

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Sun Jan 23 02:33:14 MST 2005

Hi list!

I'm sure the topic has been discussed but I could not find what I was
looking for.

What would be the best / easiest VPN software solution. I would like to
install vpn software on the * server for roadwarriors to connect to with
laptops running windows. Ideally the vpn solution will not require any
additional software on the client side but will use IPSEC.
(Ofcourse call quality is important)

There are numerous vpn server daemons around and I found many messages
about some of them using tcp/udp etc and instead of trying them all out
hopefully someone can recommend one?

(I guess this would make a useful wiki page too).

Thanks!! Remco