[Asterisk-Users] chan_skinny and firmware upgrade

Subhi S Hashwa lists at subhi.com
Sat Jan 22 23:32:32 MST 2005

Hello all,

I am trying to upgrade the firmware on my cisco 7910 without using CCM. I was told that
chan skinny is possibly capable of doing that and would like to make
sure.

I have P00405000600 firmware which I have put in version in
skinny.conf. the phone basiclaly stops at verifying load. tcpdump
shows nothing happening apart from small amount of traffic to port
2000 (skinny).

Does anyone have any ideas on how to get the new firmware into the
phone? cisco instructions arent very helpful.

--
Best regards,
 Subhi S Hashwa                          mailto:lists at subhi.com
 When everything is heading your way, you're in the wrong lane.