[Asterisk-Users] Bellster - cool :-)

Gustavo Russo grusso at netex.com.ar
Sat Jan 22 19:04:44 MST 2005

A couple of proposals for this excelent idea :

- Credits accounting based in minutes and not in number of calls.
- The possibility for the owner of the route to add a specific multiplier
factor for the route, for instance between 1 and 10. This way cellular
or expensive routes can give more credits than a cheap one.

G.