[Asterisk-Users] IAX outgoing redundancy

Adi Linden adil at adis.on.ca
Sat Jan 22 16:24:04 MST 2005

Hi,

I have my IAX peers setup in iax.conf and use a qualify statement to see
whether the peer is up or not. I then use a macro for each peer. This way
I can take appropriate action depending on the DIALSTATUS variable.

exten => _9011.,1,Macro(gw-voipjet,${EXTEN:1})        ; VoipJet.com WORLD
exten => _9011.,2,Macro(gw-nufone,${EXTEN:1})         ; NuFone WORLD

[macro-gw-voipjet]
;
; This is the VoipJet IAX peer
;
; Use: Macro(gw-voipjet,${EXTEN})
; Requires 'qualify=' statement in iax.conf for fallthru to work
;
exten => s,1,SetCIDNum(${PSTN_CIDNUM})
exten => s,2,Dial,IAX2/xxxx at voipjet/${ARG1}
exten => s,3,Goto(dial-${DIALSTATUS},1)
exten => dial-BUSY,1,Busy
exten => dial-CANCEL,1,Hangup
exten => dial-ANSWER,1,Hangup