[Asterisk-Users] Bellster - cool :-)

Steven P. Donegan steve at donegan.org
Sat Jan 22 16:22:43 MST 2005

OK, I have done all the stuff at my end and at Bellsters end to add 21
new area codes (all of california) to the Bellster dial plan. Pretty
cool deal! I hope others go for this quickly - as it could be a really
nice co-op.

I do suggest to Jeff - do some sort of calling trunk -vs- routed trunk
match to make sure that someone can't run their credits sky-high by
making calls through themselves. I did all my test calls through my own
trunks and voila I have credits available.

Jeff - you rock :-)