[Asterisk-Users] Anyone know where a good source of mailing list stats might be found?

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Sat Jan 22 15:06:41 MST 2005

On Sat, 2005-22-01 at 12:19 -0500, Jim Van Meggelen wrote:
> I'm curious to know how the volume of Asterisk-Users rates as far
> mailing lists go. This list sees over 200 messages per day, which has
> GOT to put it in the top 5%, doesn't it? I'd love to know if anyone has
> knowledge of any organization that might maintain such stats.

Someone on the Fedora mailing list wrote a script (or scripts) to
collect stats on that mailing list.  It compiles data on the top
posters, the mailer's used and other cool stats.  Every month the
results are posted to the list.

Either run a search or post a message there to get a hold of the script.
It should be very easy to adapt it to this list.

Regards,

Ranbir
--
Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu