[Asterisk-Users] Anyone know where a good source of mailing l ist stats might be found?

Nathan C. Smith smith at ipmvs.com
Sat Jan 22 14:49:48 MST 2005

Folks,

I'm curious to know how the volume of Asterisk-Users rates as far mailing
lists go. This list sees over 200 messages per day, which has GOT to put it
in the top 5%, doesn't it? I'd love to know if anyone has knowledge of any
organization that might maintain such stats.

Regards,

Jim.

I think you would find a lot of lists with similar activity and some with
much more.  The MythTV user list experiences a similar volume and some
developer lists I am on come close.

Fortunaly lists are unregulated and unmonitored by any "governing body",
sometimes the keepers of lists will generate statistics on their own lists
but I have never seen a comparison across all lists.

-Nate