[Asterisk-Users] IAXy's apparantly failing in the field

Cory Andrews Cory at VOIPSupply.com
Sat Jan 22 09:26:44 MST 2005

For what it's worth, we don't sell very many of the IAXy devices,
perhaps 250 or so have gone out in the past 6 months, but we have only
had 2-3 of them fail, that is a pretty low defect rate.

 I have no reason to "plug" the device, our margin on it is scant, but I
have seen much higher defect rates and field failures on other products.

Cory Andrews
Senior Partner
VOIPSupply.com
800.398.VOIP X22