[Asterisk-Users] softswitch dilemma

Diego Ventrice dnv72 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 22 09:03:07 MST 2005

Thanks for answering Chad,

Actually, I just want to "Switch" traffic between wholesale providers (my
customers) which actually terminate
traffic (or not, some of them have just controllers-softswitches like the
one Im willing to set up)
collect CDRs and bill them =)
I have no gateways of my own (of any kind) so Im not originating nor
terminating calls,
just "switching" traffic is my goal, all this people use h.323 of course.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks  for your help
D.