[Asterisk-Users] SPA-2000

Bill Seddon bill.seddon at lyquidity.com
Sat Jan 22 04:55:34 MST 2005

I also have a SPA-2000 and it works just fine.  However there a many options
available in admin mode, mainly on the Line 1/2 tabs and I've no idea what
many of then do.  Is there a document somewhere that describes them?

The quick start guide that comes with the device only covers the basics and
the documentation on the Sipura web site is the same document.

Bill Seddon