[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk + TDM04b trouble

Kristian larsson larsa at juniks.net
Sat Jan 22 03:42:24 MST 2005

I have a an Asterisk server running asterisk 1.0.3 and a TDM04b card.
I'm having a problem with my setup. Incoming and outgoing calls are working to
95%.
When the other party hangs up their phone after I've hang up mine it starts
ringing in my phone. example:
1. I get an incoming call
2. I answer and talk a bit
3. We say goodbye and I hang up the phone
4. The person at the other end hangs up his phone
5. My phone starts ringing again. If I pickup I only get a dial tone.

If the other party hangs up before I do there is no problem.
I live in Sweden and so I use what I think is Swedish settings for everything.
It would be nice if some could provide me with the regional settings for
Sweden.

Oh and what does the following mean:
Jan 22 00:49:46 NOTICE[10995]: indications.c:397
ast_unregister_indication_country: Removed default indication country 'se'

Regards,
Kristian