[Asterisk-Users] Cisco IP Phones

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 02:39:53 MST 2005

So basically its just a silly word for configuring? Maybe its Cisco
speak? maybe its just management mumbo-jumbo :)

However I have some budget tone phones at home but I also have a Cisco
7960G on my home-office desk.
It did not take me much longer to configure than the budget tones! In
fact the menu config options are *very* simple in my opinion.

Ok if you want to do any advanced stuff you may need to set up a tftp
server but
thats not difficult these days.

MIke