[Asterisk-Users] IAXy's apparantly failing in the field

Brent Goran brent at netmeme.org
Fri Jan 21 15:49:28 MST 2005

I am not sure if this is the place for Digium user-to-user discussion,
but...

We have deployed many (20+) IAXy's in the field. At a couple of
locations, the IAXy's have just stopped working after 1 or 2 days use.
No lights go on, no DHCP lease is renewed as far as we can tell, and of
course no dialtone and no registration with the server.

Has anyone else experienced high failure rate with these devices?