[Asterisk-Users] Webmin Module for Asterisk (and thirdlane)

Henry Devito hdevito at qwest.net
Fri Jan 21 14:49:35 MST 2005

[mailto:asterisk-users->bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of
brett-asterisk at worldcall.net
>Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 9:28 AM
>To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
>Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Webmin Module for Asterisk (and thirdlane)
>
>Henry Devito wrote:
>

>> www.thirdlane.com <http://www.thirdlane.com>  has already written a
>> close dsource webmin module.  I have no idea how much it costs or how
>> well it works.
>>

>I've attempted to contact thirdlane to get pricing on their GUI and
>can't seem to get anyone to reply.
>
>My personal feeling is that if it's closed source, the support better be
>excellent. And if I can't get a reply to a sales question.. What's going
>to happen when I have a problem?
>
>Ek!
>-Brett

I could not agree more.  Last time a new the gui was $300 US.  I emailed a
sales person about 2 months ago and that was his response.  I never
purchased it for the simple reason that I didn't need it.  Once you learn
the command line it seems just as easy to edit config files that way.

Have a good day
Henry