[Asterisk-Users] Incoming zap channels busy

Asterisk asterisk at dotr.com
Fri Jan 21 14:31:31 MST 2005

We have a EuroISDN30, linked directly to * via a TE405P card, on span 3.
(span 1 is linked to another EuroISDN, and span 2 to a pbx, which we are
decommissioning).

After a couple of days, I notice that incoming calls are getting more
and more "busy" tones. These calls are not being handled by * at all -
there is no messages on the console (verbose 10). After a while, it is
maybe 1 in 7 calls that make it through to *.

Outgoing calls are still made fine - there are no problems there.

If I stop * and restart, then there are no problems with incoming calls
for another few days.

I am currently on CVS head (yesterday am) - however this has been going
on for a few weeks now .

Does anyone have any clues before I really start digging ?

TIA

Julian.