[Asterisk-Users] zaphfc no callerid incoming to SIP phone but visible in logfile

Remco Barende asterisk at barendse.to
Fri Jan 21 13:24:07 MST 2005

>>> I've added a ZAPHFC card to my CAPI based system. Calls coming in via
>>> ZAPHFC do not forward the caller id to the SIP phones. Calls coming in
>>> via CAPI do forward the caller id to the SIP phones.
>
> -- Accepting call from '1729731418' to '807440' on channel 0/1, span 1
> -- Executing Answer("Zap/1-1", "") in new stack
> -- Executing SetCIDNum("Zap/1-1", "0") in new stack
>
> It does not add the callerid it has two lines above ???
>
> I know there have been some changes to the CID structure sometime within
> Asterisk. But, this is using the bristuff download and install script.

This isn't helping much but I am using bristuff too and can confirm the
problem. I posted a message about it earlier on the list.

It seems like a bristuff problem. I have some other problems with bristuff
0.2 too, if the cable is disconnected even briefly from the line in to the
Nt1 the line never comes back up. Also, if i restart asterisk I cannot use
the line incoming or outgoing. I have to stop *, unload the drivers,
re-load the drivers and fire up asterisk again. This too is a problem I
have seen reported on the list by others.

bristuff 0.10 is supposed to be better but has an asterisk from the stone
age :)