[Asterisk-Users] PIX!!!!!

John Sawa john.sawa at oracle.com
Fri Jan 21 12:45:38 MST 2005

Chirstopher,

What version of PIX software are you using? I had to make no special NAT
configuration on the * server when using a PIX 525 firewall. I was
actually impressed that it is a completely SIP aware firewall in that it
will handle all the header re-writing. I am using PIX version 6.4 with
Asterisk 1.0.3 and the Broadvoice patch.

If you would like specific help with your PIX config please e-mail your
config with a topology of the network and example call flow.

-John