[Asterisk-Users] Outbound analog dialing with Internet Line Jack (fwd)

Hayden Myers hayden at compaq.skyline.net
Fri Jan 21 12:24:39 MST 2005

I've been trying to setup asterisk with an Internet Line Jack card for
sometime.  I've been successful in configuring asterisk to handle incoming
calls, make calls between sip phones, call the asterisk demo, and even
answer the phone with a sip client.  I've been using x-lite as a sip
client for my testing.  I'm getting pretty close to how I want things to
work, yet I've still got one major problem.  I can't figure out how to
place outgoing calls through the analog line the internet line jack is
connected to.  I'd also like to retrieve caller-id information, but
haven't been able to do so.

Hayden Myers