[Asterisk-Users] AstTapi - Crashes w/ Windows 2000 - UrgentHelpneeded - May need to hire a developer

Paul Rodan asterisk at glitch.cc
Fri Jan 21 11:31:01 MST 2005

Sorry about the previous HTML posts, keep forgetting to change the default
in my email program.

I just wanted to let any potential developer know that this is a different
offer than the other one about an Agents web interface. I work for multiple
companies, and 1 request is for 1 company, and another request is for a
completely separate company. This request regarding AstTAPI is more of a
"for this project only" kind of request; the other is more for a steady
part-time employee.

My concern regarding this issue is that it just crashes, the window closes,
no errors, nothing to point anybody in the right direction. I know I've
tested AstTAPI on a WinXP laptop using Outlook, and I know it worked fine so
I know I have the right settings. I don't know if AstTAPI hates Windows 2000
or if it hates Amicus Attorney. Either way, this company is breathing down
my neck to get it resolved.