[Asterisk-Users] NMI issues...

Michael Swan swan at neon.com
Fri Jan 21 10:44:59 MST 2005

At 07:22 AM 1/21/2005 -0600, you wrote:
>I'm having the exact same issue on a brand new Dell Poweredge 700, using
>FC2. It locks the machine totally.

         <snip>

I sent the following email to this list last week:

"A week or so ago I wrote about the problems I was having using a Digium TDM04B
card in a Dell PowerEdge 750 IU running Fedora Core 1. Digium steadfastly
indicates
their card won't work in any PowerEdge 650, 700 and 750 series machines "do
(sic)
to a failure in interrupt handling between the pci bus and the card."

You are running into the same problem as I was.

As a followup: we returned the PowerEdge 750 to Dell and replaced it with a
brand new PowerEdge 1850. This has a different motherboard than the 750.
I installed the TDM04B and FC1. Although it's been less than 24 hours
running, the board works well and we can place calls out.

Michael Swan
Neon Software, Inc.