[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.0.4 and more ...

Adam Robins arobins at PharmaCentra.com
Fri Jan 21 08:26:47 MST 2005

I just installed 1.0.4. When I do a "show version", it still says:

Asterisk CVS-v1-0-12/21/04-14:14:46 built by root at S-ATL-PB01 on a i686
running Linux

Which is exactly what is said before the upgrade.  Is this right?

-Adam

-----Original Message-----
From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Matthew
Boehm
Sent: Friday, January 21, 2005 10:21 AM
To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.0.4 and more ...

No offense to the person who maintains the changelog, but it rarely
contains the information I want to know. This is what I use to find out
the changes:

cd /tmp/
cvs co -r v1-0-4 asterisk
diff -ur /usr/src/asterisk /tmp/asterisk

This shows code level differences between what I am using in prod
(/usr/src/asterisk) vs what is in 1.0.4 (/tmp/asterisk)

PHP maintains a changelog I'd like to see with asterisk:

http://www.php.net/ChangeLog-4.php

-Matthew