[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk & QSIG

creslin at digium.com creslin at digium.com
Fri Jan 21 08:36:37 MST 2005

On Fri, Jan 21, 2005 at 12:24:32AM +0100, Marco Vescovi wrote:
> reading around and surfing the net I've found some informations about QSIG
> PRI protocol, that seems a good choice to integrate 2 PBX systems with PRI
> interfaces. The question is: which is the state of Asterisk support for that
> protocol ? I was wondering if I could link a traditional PBX system to
> Asterisk with a QSIG PRI interface ...

Yeah, check my development tree from CVS to play with Q.SIG features.  It is
definitely not a full implementation, but I have a few basic features (MWI
activate/deactivate, DivertingLegInformation2 receive, callingname, etc)
implemented.  You can (of course) do basic things like passing calls as
well.

Matthew Fredrickson