[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.0.4 and more ...

Erick Perez eaperezh at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 06:37:53 MST 2005

Please, development is important (of course) but updated documentation
is important too!

is there any special guide followed by * developers about how to
document funcionality? I can take care (and will do so happily) of
trying to update the documentation at asterskdocs but i must obtain
the "how it works" from somewhere. And I am not a full time programmer
so reading code to "build" documentation is not an option.

i've seen the use of parameters or config (in the forums) that are
nowhere documented in the wiki or the asterskdocs project.

Once again i will be happy to contribute by creating/updating docs.

Comments?

Thanks in Advance,

Erick