[Asterisk-Users] # Transfers.

Chris Blunt chris.blunt at entropy-it.com
Fri Jan 21 06:34:26 MST 2005

Thanks to Bruce for adding this stuff on attended transfers to the WIKI
pages.  I've been trying to get my head round this for a couple of days.

Unfortunately I'm still having a bit of trouble.

I have the latest CVS-HEAD, just downloaded and compiled.  Added the bit for
attended transfer into the Features.conf, and reloaded. However my phones
just seem to ignore this.

Do I need to change any other configs?

Thanks

Chris