[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940G

Andrew Furey andrew.furey at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 04:10:16 MST 2005

> AFAIK, Cisco 79xx phones don't have web-based configuration. They have a
> telnet interface, though it's enabled/disabled based on the config files the phone
> gets from the TFTP server.

FWIW, my 7905A with SIP firmware 1.01.00(030807A) has web but not
telnet. The web interface has a number of settings not found in the
keypad+LCD interface (including silence suppression).

Andrew

--
Linux supports the notion of a command line or a shell for the same
reason that only children read books with only pictures in them.