[Asterisk-Users] Re: API Call Bridge?

taf taffey tafsjunk at yahoo.co.uk
Thu Jan 20 21:07:28 MST 2005

I've tried all the Wiki pages and still can't seem to
get this thing working and that's why I've posted this
mail.

I would like to dial two external numbers and
conference them together using the asterisk api
manager.
I can only get this working for a single call when
originating from a sip/xxx channel.

Would appreciate some pointers other than check wiki
again :-)