[Asterisk-Users] Segmentation Fault after Digitnetwork X100P install

Dave Green dave.green at winpulp.co.nz
Thu Jan 20 20:57:33 MST 2005

I've just installed a Digitnetworks X100P clone in my * server and run
the install script for the voicepet-single-x100p tarball. The install
appeared to run OK with modprobe wcfxo successful and the ztcfg
reporting "Channel 01: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)".

When I try to start * though I get a segmentation fault after loading
res_features.so. I discovered that the Digitnetwork install script seems
to modify all of the .conf files, leaving .conf.old copies. I tried
moving the .conf.old files back to .conf but am still get the seg fault.

Has anyone else run into this kind of problem ?   The * server has been
running fine up until now.

I can't get it to show the * version right now, but compiled from CVS
around 11 Jan.

Dave

--------
CAUTION:
This message and any attachments contain privileged and confidential
information.  If you are not the intended recipient of this message, you
are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or
reproduction of this message is prohibited. If you have received this
message in error please notify the sender immediately via email and then
destroy this message and any attachments.

Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
and may not necessarily reflect the views of Winstone Pulp International
Ltd.