[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk 1.0.4 and more ...

Matt Riddell matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Thu Jan 20 18:02:25 MST 2005

Gabriel Afana wrote:
> I second this :-)
>
> 1.0.3 is working perfect for me...except for slight sound quality
> problems (jittery) using SIP.  Any new features for me there in 1.0.4?

It's basically all the bugfixes that have appeared in the STABLE version
of CVS since 1.0.3 was released.  So, if you were downloading the V1-0
version from CVS regularly, chances are you kinda already have 1.0.4.

If however you downloaded a 1.0.3 package, there will be numerous small
bugfixes.

The easiest way to see that changes is to download one of the packages
from the Digium FTP site and read the CHANGELOG.

--
Cheers,

Matt Riddell