[Asterisk-Users] PIX!!!!!

Christopher chris.robinson at voipsupply.com
Thu Jan 20 15:24:37 MST 2005

Thanks guys, really appreciate the responses.

Actually I've tried the suggestions in this document with absolutely no
luck at all unfortunately, and turning off fixup protocol udp sip was
the key to allowing my remote phone to ring to an internal phone (when
fixup is on I can see the remote phone, but it will not ring the
internal phones).  But no matter what the fixup featured is set to *
still shows that phone as "Unreachable" and the port number as 0.

Tenorio, Leandro wrote:

>Chris,
>	I suggest the same, but in case you want to use the fixup
>feature
>http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/vpndevc/ps2030/products_configura
>tion_example09186a00801fc74a.shtml
>
>LTenorio

B2 Technologies, LLC
    - www.VoIPSupply.com
    - www.ValueResale.com
454 Sonwil Drive
Buffalo, NY 14225

(716) 630-1555 x.27
(716) 250-3411 (Direct)
(716) 630-1548 fax

We sell all things VoIP related at: http://www.VoipSupply.com
Buy online, same day shipping on most items, volume discounts are available.