[Asterisk-Users] Stumped on LD questions......

Ty Carter tmcarter at ultrastat.com
Thu Jan 20 15:22:53 MST 2005

OK.. I'm up to my eyes in LD BS!

I can't for the life of me understand how any carrier, either VoIP or
traditional service provider can make heads or tails of how to hand off an *
based call to an LD provider.  Every provider I talk to, says I have to have
a traditional T1 put in to their respective networks.

I don't want to do this.  I want a LD provider that can take a IP, SIP, IAX
hand-off and terminate the call.  I have talked and received pricing from
ATT, MCI and Alliance Telecom.  Any other suggestions????  I'm looking for
wholesale pricing for termination as we are a CLEC.

Regards,

Ty Carter