[Asterisk-Users] PIX!!!!!

Christopher chris.robinson at voipsupply.com
Thu Jan 20 14:51:30 MST 2005

Can anyone point me in a good direction for configuring SIP through a
PIX using 1:1 NAT.  I have read anything I could get my hands on and
tried them all with very little success.  I can get it to work through
the cheap little cable modem routers, but not this PIX.

I -can- make a direct SIP call using the IP address of the * server
(ie.exten at ipaddr), but when I do that * still doesn't show it
registering.  Even when I call through this method the phone comes up as
"UNREACHABLE" and the port is listed as 0 instead of 5060 like all the
internal phones.

--
B2 Technologies, LLC
    - www.VoIPSupply.com

(716) 630-1555 x.27
(716) 250-3411 (Direct)
(716) 630-1548 fax

We sell all things VoIP related at: http://www.VoipSupply.com
Buy online, same day shipping on most items, volume discounts are available.