[Asterisk-Users] VoIP-to-TDM processing on-card?

Eric Wieling eric at fnords.org
Thu Jan 20 13:06:57 MST 2005

Michael Baird wrote:
> It's only one guy who seems to attack each poster for not posting in a
> manner of which he approves (there is one/two of these fellows on every
> mailing list), don't let him ruin your day, this list is quite helpful
> and many guys will give you a good answer without the extra attitude.

I think of that person (no, not me) as akin to RMS.  Very smart,
rather annoying at times, and usually RIGHT.

Steve fails to realize that most people don't care how readable their
messages are, don't care to learn how to ask good questions, don't
care about HTML posting, or anything else that used to make mailing
lists and usenet work.  They post and expect magical fairies to read
their mind and send back an answer.  Then they get upset when nobody
wants to scroll thru 4 pages of footers and stuff that doesn't apply
to their message.  These people are lazy and should NOT be rewarded.