[Asterisk-Users] VoIP-to-TDM processing on-card?

Michael Baird mike at tc3net.com
Thu Jan 20 12:42:10 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 14:05 -0500, Olson, Dana wrote:
> I did look there. If you read my follow up, I screwed up the original question. What I want is a card with multiple T1 ports that do the processing on the card, and not on the system CPU.

I'm not aware of any cards with DSP's on board for Asterisk (nice
thought), the Digium cards I have rely on the PC's CPU to handle the
calls.

> Is there a mailing list for Asterisk where people treat each other in a civil manner?
> __
> Dana Olson

It's only one guy who seems to attack each poster for not posting in a
manner of which he approves (there is one/two of these fellows on every
mailing list), don't let him ruin your day, this list is quite helpful
and many guys will give you a good answer without the extra attitude.

Regards
Michael Baird