[Asterisk-Users] VoIP-to-TDM processing on-card?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Jan 20 12:18:58 MST 2005

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 14:05 -0500, Olson, Dana wrote:
> I did look there. If you read my follow up, I screwed up the original
> question. What I want is a card with multiple T1 ports that do the
> processing on the card, and not on the system CPU.
>
> Is there a mailing list for Asterisk where people treat each other in
> a civil manner?

You didn't want civility, you wanted your homework done for you. The
only place where you can expect to be treated with extreme kindness when
you ask for someone else to do your mundane work for you is when there
is money attached to it.

I'm sure someone on the consultants list will provide you with a list of
anything you want for x dollars an hour consulting fee, and they will do
it with a smile as long as they expect the check to clear.

>From a mailing list of volunteers, expect to be treated as well as the
effort you placed in searching for your own answer. Poor effort equals
poor treatment.

And you really need to think about whether or not being told to do
research is actually all that uncivil? You where only told that a turnip
could do a better job researching before asking a question.