[Asterisk-Users] VoIP-to-TDM processing on-card?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Thu Jan 20 11:03:16 MST 2005

First, TURN OFF HTML.

On Thu, 2005-01-20 at 12:53 -0500, Olson, Dana wrote:
> Are there any cards that work with * that do the VoIP-to-TDM
> processing on the cards, with multiple interfaces?

Hmm, haven't seen any cards with an ethernet and a TDM interface. You
must mean a card that does the TDM and codec translation for the
computer.

Did you have a look at the asterisk supported hardware list? Wouldn't
that seem like a very pertinent place to look?

> The QuickNet Internet LineJack meets the description I believe, but it
> only has a single FXS or FXO. Are there any cards that have more than
> one FXS?

If you want people to obey your disclaimer, you need to read it and see
how it applies to a known publicly archived mailing list. If your
employer requires that disclaimer, change email addresses for use with
the list or risk looking incredibly stupid every time you decide to
participate on the list.