[Asterisk-Users] RE: how to manage Digium TDM04B outgoing calls

Martin Roy mroy at mac.com
Thu Jan 20 06:59:32 MST 2005

Then if let say instead of buying TDM400P cards I get this : Clipcomm
CG-410 Quad FXO Gateway

is it any good? They also sell Quad FXS Gateway.

Clipcomm seems to sell the cheapest Quad FXO/FXS Gateways arround so I'm
wondering if it's working fine with asterisk.

I found this one too but at a lot higher price : AudioCodes MP108 8-Port
FXO Analog Gateway (SIP)

I need to buy a conference phone also and I'm looking at Cisco or
Polycom. Anyone tested one of the 2?

Last concern about making my channels in a group and add that group in
my dial plan. How can I make sure it will start with channel 4 and not
pick a random one between the 3 channels as I'm pretty sure if I put in
my dial plan a group having channel 2, 3 and 4 it might do the opposite
and start with channel 2 then if it's busy switch to 3 and then 4
instead of 4 then 3 then 2 no?

Thanks

Martin Roy