[Asterisk-Users] queue log analyser?

João Amaro ashes at gildot.org
Thu Jan 20 04:08:15 MST 2005

Ben Merrills wrote:

| There's a few (open source/free) ones in development. I myself am
| developing one of them.
|
| Ben

Hi.

Why not join all the project in just one ?
Actually which queue log analyzers projects are beeing developed ?

Check the mail from Ben Merrills sent to the list 14-10-2004 15:10.
I don't know if he releases the source code, but, from the screenshots
it seems to be a good one.

Jo?o Amaro

- -- Begin Mail