[Asterisk-Users] ztdummy and meetme conference problem

bozidar at mt.net.mk bozidar at mt.net.mk
Thu Jan 20 03:37:50 MST 2005

HiA followup on my previous problem (no sound) description: I compiled zaptel and ztdummy, and loaded themThen i recompiled asterisk and configured sip clients and a conference. When i load the ztdummy module into the kernel, and run asterisk, the conference room seems to work, but i cannot hear any communication between clients, or even the demo (extension 1000)if i unload the ztdummy, and run asterisk again, the demo is audible, but conference room stops working.Everything is running on Whitebox Linux respin 1, kernel 2.4.21-15.EL on a VMware workstation 4.5.2I am using X-lite softphones to test the setup.There is no firewall between the server and the clients (they are in the same LAN)Please HelpBozhidar