[Asterisk-Users] How to read ISDN messages - URGENT!!!!

Lilantha Karunaratne lilantha.karunaratne at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 02:36:01 MST 2005

Hi,

We're using Asterisk with Digium TE110P card for the PSTN E1 interface. Our
PRI is enabled with detecting the "connected-party-number" feature. When an
OUTBOUND call is made to a phone, the PRI will send back an ISDN messages
containing the "connected-number" and we can use that information to
validate the extension user is calling the party that he/she is authorized
to. This is to avoid the user letting know the receiver about the call and
getting the receiver to divert the phone to some other number.

How can we read this ISDN messages from Asterisk?

Your help would be VERY much appreciated.

Lilantha