[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk not recognizing key beeps - DTMF on BT100

Tomas Florian tflorian at telus.net
Wed Jan 19 15:27:44 MST 2005

Thanks, this is what I found out so far:

I have a Grandstream BT100, that is capable of doing both out of band and in
band DTMF.  But it doesn't work with either setting (I changed my sip.conf
and the BT100 client phone accordingly of course)

X-Lite works fine.

I also upgraded the BT100 to have the newest firmware but that didn't help
either. Are there some issues with BT100 phones and DTMF?

Can I turn on DTMF debugging in asterisk somehow?

Thanks,
Tomas