[Asterisk-Users] Cisco 7940G

Glenn Powers glenn at net127.com
Wed Jan 19 10:53:58 MST 2005

Could you post your sip.conf and /tfpboot/* files? (wiht passwords removed)
off list would be fine. I'll take a look at them and see if I can find
anything.
I just got my 7960G working. I love the phone, but they were clearly
designed to be managed in large groups and setting up one is nearly as hard
setting up one hundred of them.

cheers,
glenn

ps, I don't have the URL handy, but "standard" computer headsets can
used with the 79xxx
phones (if they have a headset jack), you just need to make a cable
adaptor. (Most stores want
~$100 for a "Cisco-Compatible" headset. $10 "Multimedia" headsets are
compatible, they just
need a the plug adaptor. No electrical changes are needed.)