[Asterisk-Users] Re: Polycom Call-Waiting

Noah Miller noah at rosecompanies.com
Wed Jan 19 09:32:38 MST 2005

>> Has anyone been able to find a way to disable call-waiting on Polycom
>> phones?
>
> I've not yet found any solution to this, and I haven't seen anyone else
> who has. Definitely please let us all know if you do find the answer...

I wrote to Polycom about this a couple of weeks back, but I haven't
heard any response, nor have I been able to figure it out myself.  I
don't think it can be done with the current (1.3.x) firmware.

Maybe we can try to contact Polycom support on this by going through
our respective resellers? Maybe we have to ask for it as a feature
request for the next version?  In the meantime, I've gotten used to the
CheckGroup/SetGroup workaround.