[Asterisk-Users] MeetMe MusicOnHold Volume

Jason Lixfeld jason+lists.asterisk at lixfeld.ca
Wed Jan 19 08:16:09 MST 2005

I've got a simple MeetMe conference configured using Asterisk 1.0.3 on
Gentoo.  I'm using zaprtc for timing from the bri-stuff package.

extensions.conf
exten => 37455,1,NoOp(Drill Squad Conference)
exten => 37455,2,Monitor(wav,drillsquad-37455,mb)
exten => 37455,3,MeetMe(37455,pMs)

Now, when I enter the conference as the first call, the MusicOnHold
plays, but it's blasting loud and distorted when it comes over the
phone.  I'm using the system default moh settings and .mp3 files.  I'm
sure the mp3 files are fine and not distorted so I'm wondering if there
is a switch somewhere to drop the gain or volume on the MoH output.