[Asterisk-Users] re: handle_request registration failed?, Polycom IP500

w fm3 wfm3 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 19 07:28:45 MST 2005

Hi

I have changed my settings to make the whole thing consistent username =
extension = first bit of sip address

found the problem with registration is simply username/password used.

for some reason the setting on phone.cfg under reg.1.auth.userId is NOT
being passed to the phone and is just being treated as null

if i put the userid (AuthuserID) in manually on the phone it registers /
works fine.

Anybody know what I can check?