[Asterisk-Users] Broadvoice Patch Error {Scanned}

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Wed Jan 19 02:53:59 MST 2005

FYI, that patch was only needed by those that ran * behind a nat/fw box,
and its primary purpose was to reduce registration traffic at broadvoice.
Technically, the patch isn't needed to make * work with bv. (The issue
was that bv would disable an * userid/password if they found your
system to be re-registering frequently.)